These are my favorite parts of my daughter. I don't know why, but they've been my favorite since the first time I was really able to study her.
It's been awhile since I've posted...I guess I've been trying to relish every last second I have with her before I go back to work. That, and I've been crazy busy, and there isn't much of an end in sight. It's good busy though. The kind of busy that makes money, so I can't complain too much. 
I had my fist taste of being a working mom today. I had to go to a training with my department and Mom watched Reagan. I was able to get away at lunch and go visit her, and give her her 12:00pm bottle. I suppose I don't have to mention how much I hated every second of being away from her. Going back to work is going to be rough, but I suppose I knew that.
We are taking some time to go camping with Jim's family for a few days starting on Monday. Reagan's first camping trip! I'm so excited to get outside and away from everything for awhile. Jim's aunt, uncle, cousins, GRANDMA AND GRANDPA LAMB!!! will all be joining us for the trip. And of course, Julie and "non-uncle" Mikey. (hehehe) Rest assured there will be many pictures. We have a list about a mile long of everything we'd possibly need for Reagan while away from civilization...hopefully it all fits in Jim's Xterra...
Congrats to my cousin Ashley and her husband Josh! Emerson Marley was born on July 12th! Another (distant) cousin for Reagan!! (And me!)

0 comments:
Post a Comment