We don't have much to report... Reagan and I are just spending our days waiting for her baby brother to arrive. Between the weather and the hot flashes, it's about all I can do to stay comfortable. I really wish I had more energy to soak up these last few days of it just being me and little Reagan, but I know we'll have lots of fun once the baby comes.
The news is that I'm more dilated than I've ever been without labor inducing drugs, which I'm quite excited about. Still, if he doesn't come by the 17th, I'll be induced. After being induced with Reagan, I'm excited about the idea of going into labor on my own. So, fingers crossed and Lord willing, he'll make his own grand entrance! Julie is being very gracious about the prospect of having to share her birthday, but as I told her...it'd be really nice to be able to go have a beer and celebrate her birthday with her instead of making her come to the hospital to visit the newest addition.
Last night I had about 2.5 hours worth of contractions that never got any closer together than 7 minutes, and then they stopped...of course!
Come on out, baby boy!
Of course, I'll keep everyone posted! Hope all is well.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Baby news...but no, he's not here yet!
Posted by Amanda Lamb at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment