Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Absence makes he heart grow fonder?

Let's see...
In the last 2 months we have....
-Traded in my car, Suzy the Subaru for an '08 Mazda 5...I call him Cinco
-Given Reagan a hair cut
-Watched Breckin get 2 new teeth...in 3 days
-Watched me have very busy weekends shooting 1 wedding and several engagement shoots
-Survived me being laid off from my dream school because they decided not to have part time teachers...one of my principals said that maybe in the future I shouldn't go 1/2 time...but I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
-Seen the number of inquiries for the business nearly double
-Planted a vegetable garden inspired by Julie and Mikey
-Been to a wedding as guests
-Seen Breckin start crawling, then crusing the furniture
-Watched my beloved green laptop die (for the purpose of editing pictures...it'd dedicated purpose) and be replaced (this is actually happening in just a few minutes when I go to Costco to get my new one!)
-Watched Jim run...really fast....really long
-Purchased 2 new lenses for my uber amazing camera...and they're uber amazing as well!
-Lots of other things that I'm sure I'm forgetting....
In short, we've been SO busy!  I've been trying desperately to keep up with the business blog, so all of my bloggering time and energy has been spent at http://www.lamb-photo.com!
Now that school is out, I'll try to post more regularly...in fact, I'm hoping to get to post some pictures I took of the kids with one of the new lenses (it's so big, I was even able to sneak some of Scout without he noticing!)  Stay tuned...

1 comments:

Jen and Steven said...

Busy, busy bee! Hilarious that you name your cars. Sorry to hear about the layoff but maybe you'll have enough photo business next fall that you won't even notice! I haven't even met Breckin yet; hopefully we can catch up sometime this summer.