Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday and Mother's Day





This weekend was especially busy for the Lamb family!

Friday was my birthday. 26. It was also the weekend of the Regional Track Meet. After 6 years of coaching, it still seems especially busy.


Reagan is getting extremely close to walking. She has taken a single step about 3 times, only to promptly sit down. She is getting quick at getting herself up to standing from sitting, and she does a good job of standing in one spot for awhile. Everyone keeps telling me that once she walks I'll wish she hadn't, but nonetheless, I'm very excited for her to reach this milestone. I know she will have so much fun when she can walk like a "big person".


My Aunt Diane was in town for the weekend. It was GREAT to see her, as always. I just wish I got to see her and the rest of my extended family more often! We had a great Mother's Day brunch downtown, and luckily the weather warmed up for us.


I only have 9 more days with students and I CAN'T WAIT!!! I have been given the job of AP coordinator, at least for the end of the year. Long story short, I was first told that I wouldn't be doing the job, then told that I'd be doing the job in name only, and now I'm doing the job. Eek. We had a psuedo-awards night for school, and as you can see, I'm earning my award. It's been stressful, and I can't wait to be done. Reagan and I start swimming lessons as soon as school is done. I'm also signed up for a photoshop class that will be on Thursday nights. I'm eager to learn more to build the business!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laugh, yeah, I wonder why I want Liliana to walk-it will be so much more work to keep her out of things. She already loves the trash can.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

April