Monday, May 19, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Our Nanny, Katie!


10. Because she is a former student, and therefore reminds me of the things I love about teaching.
9. We sometimes attend common functions, and she's always happy to help, despite not being "on the clock".
8. She is always willing to come early, and/or stay late.
7. She doesn't mind house sitting on the weekends now and then, and she's the only person other than Jim and me who can get Scout to eat anything.
6. She takes Reagan outside to play on warm days.
5. I frequently come home to a much cleaner house than Jim (or I) left.
4. By the end of the year she will be a CNA, and she wants to do pediatrics.
3. Once she taught Reagan to climb UP the stairs, she also taught her to climb DOWN the stairs...in the correct direction.
2. When Reagan had a rash, she correctly predicted a peanut allergy--even before the doctor did!
1. She is Reagan's absolute, without a doubt, favorite person she has met in her whole entire life.



We love you, Katie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she sounds amazing!

J-Dub said...

Give her a raise.