Today is the day. Precicely 1 year and 30 minutes ago, Reagan Renee Lamb was born!
I will be posting pictures tonight of a very special gift she got in the mail from California...but more about that later.
Guess what. Yesterday, I came home from work, and Katie, our nanny, informed me that Reagan had a tooth!!!!
So yes annonymous comment poster. I got my wish. :)
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Happy Birthday to Reagan!
Posted by Amanda Lamb at 6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is unreal about the tooth. Oh, you knew it was me. :)
She'll walk any day now too. Our daughter is loving the walker we got her (push toy). We got the top of the line one. I am such a first time mom! (Radio Flyer Walker Wagon)
Congratulations on a successful first year of mommyhood!
April
Post a Comment