Yesterday was Reagan's first birthday party. I'm grateful that her actual birthday isn't until Tuesday because it was VERY bittersweet for me. It's a little bit reassuring to know that I still have 2 more days until she's ACTUALLY 1.
We had lunch and cake, with a Hawaiian-esque theme.
Jim cooked burgers and brats on the grill, I made potato salad. Of course, cake and cupcakes for dessert. I also had some fresh strawberries out, and Debbie, if you're reading, you'd be proud of me: I made my own whipped cream. I suppose I don't hate doing it so much now that I know what's involved in the process.
We had some late-comers; our friends Brad and Kim from Fort Collins came to visit in the afternoon and brought their 3 kids. Reagan got SUCH a kick out of them.
A picture is worth 1,000 words, or so they say, so, here was our day.
Thanks to everyone who made it! Back to work for me tomorrow, so this may be the last blog for awhile. :(


1 comments:
Happy Birthday!
The party looked fun. The cup cake was a big hit, huh? :)
No teeth or walking? :)
Post a Comment