Sunday, April 6, 2008

I know, I said last one for awhile...

But then today we went to the park to watch Jim play flag football. I forgot my camera but it was an exciting day so I took pictures with the cell-phone instead. Love technology!

First, upon arrival at the park, Mikey locked his keys in his car. Already running late, I convinced him to head over with the team and Julie and I would take care of it. Luckily, he had his window cracked, so there was a chance.

I started looking around Jim's car to see what could be used, and saw that we still had fishing stuff. I handed the tackle box over to Julie who managed to find a quad-hook and a fish-stringer (I'm not sure what the technical term is, but it's the thing you stick through the gills of the fish to line them up...). Needless to say, it took Julie about 2 minutes and she had the keys in hand. She's the hero of the day!

We brought some of Reagan's new toys to the park and she contently played on a blanket for the entirety of the football game; about an hour.



She was very proud of her dad at the end!!

0 comments: